Print Topic - Archive

BlueCrimson Ti Calculator Forum  /  Games  /  Anyone here play halo, UT:GOTY and starcraft?
Posted by: 4 (Guest), November 11, 2006, 1:42am
I was wondering if anyone else here was playing Halo PC, Unreal Tournament GOTY (the first one) and Starcraft? I personally enjoy starcraft a lot, and from time to time i log on Halo server and snipe everyone. :)
Posted by: fryedsoft, November 11, 2006, 2:50am; Reply: 1
I'm a C&C fan myself. Unfortunatly EA bought it.

I've played UT, but haven't in years. never played Halo. played a ton of CS when I admined the [SmD] Anarchy server. (thats where the Avatar comes from. I was known as [SmD]Frylock on the [SmD] server.) It's amazing how fast CS adminning burns you out of that game, especially when they switched to steam and almost immediatly the server goes 20/20 24 hours a day for the next 15 months. :)
Posted by: tifreak8x, November 12, 2006, 3:56am; Reply: 2
I love to play halo. I have beaten both 1 and 2 on all difficulty levels, including Legendary. ;)

I played it at a LAN party, and made alot of enemies that night... :/
Posted by: hiryu, November 12, 2006, 6:25am; Reply: 3
Hrm games I have played or currently playing
First Person Shooters - Counterstrike(Currently) Quake3(plus mods)
MMORPGs - Ragnarok Online(Currently) Final Fantasy XI, Everquest2, ROSE, Yogurting, Dungeons&Dragons, & Flyff

Too many regular games to list - but my list does not include UT:GOTY or starcraft ^_^

Posted by: Vanderholf, February 12, 2007, 2:58am; Reply: 4
Cool forums guys ... I have been playing halo, counter strike "still" ..Ragnarok been looking to buy dungeon siege an DS 2 if its any good let me know ..
Hey how about a blueCrimson CS server XD .. hehe

Print page generated: May 25, 2020, 7:41am